Episode 19: Farm Safety While Working on Pig Farms
In this podcast, Sarah Schieck Boelke and Diane DeWitte, both University of Minnesota Swine Extension Educators discuss farm safety for those working on pig farms.
- Upper Midwest Ag Safety and Health Center (UMASH) needlestick prevention resources - umash.umn.edu/needlestick-prevention
- UMASH Farm Safety resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) swine influenza resources - http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swineflu
- Minnesota Pork Board for manure pumping in progress STOP tags order form or call their office 1-800-537-7576
- University of Minnesota Extension manure management resources
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
UMN Extension Swine
University of Minnesota Extension© 2020 Regents of the University of Minnesota